Search This Blog

October 3, 2016

Garage Sales and Things

I like to go to yard sales & garage sales. There is always something interesting to look at and you never know what you will find. I have been wanting more bobbins for my featherwieght, but haven't gotten to buying them. Last week there was a sale at an apartment complex nearby and they had this little chocolate box.
Inside were a bunch of bobbins.
Only 3 for the featherweight.
But for $1, who can say no? 3 original featherweight bobbins are definitely worth $1 to me. Now I would have no idea what the others go to, but these 2 are still in their packaging.

In case the picture is a bit small, it reads: for 290, 1411, 1425, 600 & 700 class Athena Touch-Tronic 1060 sewing machines by Singer. There is about 14 of them, altogether. So, I am giving them away to whoever wants them. You can even have the little pink buttons, if you like.

I will leave the giveaway open until Sunday, October 9th. Just leave a comment on this post. (please note: candy box not included)

No comments:

Post a Comment